what is it going to be about? What kind of writing/topics will you be including in your blog?
my blog is going to be about music that is different and basically tackles struggles weather it's physical or mental which is why i wanted to highlight these types of music videos and lyrics because one I can relate and two because they inspire people to talk about things more and that's the best thing.
The topics I will be including in my blog will be:
types of music
context of the videos
why I like these videos(personal opinion)
pictures of the bands and music videos
The reason why I chose these topics is because I want a better understanding of my blog and I want to make it easier for people to relate to and enjoy. I also want my website to inspire people to be more open minded not only to a Gothic sub-culture that these music influences from.
i want my blog to be created on blogger because it's simple and easy to use, also I've used blogger before for my own assignments and for a more personal use of creating more bogs for the public and of course myself; i wouldn't use a site i'm not familiar with because i wouldn't feel comfortable with it.
I would share my blog on all my social media platforms so for example Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter because all my friends and family use these social media platforms and it would be easy to promote for people to find out about it and view my blog.
I'd mainly dominate my website at both Male and Female who would aim to be alternative and into the whole metal theme who would range age between 18-30 ranging interest from Metal, Gothic culture, internal struggles and problems that they face in the world and can relate to. I don't intend on people who love the colour pink to view my website because they wouldn't like it and I don't like pink so my blog will most likely be all black.
Stereo typically the people who might view my blog would most likely attend metal festivals, have tattoos, listen to lamb of god and have a undying love for turning their metal music on the loudest volume possible, oh and buy metal hammer magazines, drink The Trooper and Road crew because you're not alternative if you don't love some Pale ale browsing Instagram and Facebook a lot.
Obviously this is a big advantage of mine because I love Pale ale, I love surfing social media and I definitely LOVE lamb of god and any metal/alt festival! So all this information will be useful to promote my blog on these specific things as mostly all metal heads attend festivals and if they don't like lamb of god 1.) what are they doing?!!!!! and 2.) they most likely have heard of them! Id use all of this to my advantage anyway because i'd promote my blog featuring at least a few of these things lamb of god will definitely be on my blog as their song redneck tackles alcoholism which is an addiction.
No comments:
Post a Comment